Cyber Warrior Network (CWN) Esports League Overview & Point Structure
The CWN Esports League is a 10-week competition where players and classes compete to earn points based on their gameplay, streaming, social media sharing, and video survey completion. The goal is to identify and highlight the top-performing player (Cyber Warrior of The Week) and class each week.
2. Point Structure:
- High Score: Race to the finish! Complete as many missions as you can each week.
B. Streaming on Twitch:
- Minimum Streaming Requirement: Players must stream a minimum of 30 mins per week.
- 30 mins of streaming: 20 points
- Every additional 15 mins: 5 points
- Weekly points accumulation resets are the start of each week.
C. Social Media Sharing:
- Sharing Twitch Stream: 15 points for sharing the Twitch stream link on any social media platform (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Engagement: 5 points for every 50 likes/reactions on the shared post.
D. Video Survey Completion:
- Survey Completion: 30 points for completing the weekly video survey.
- Bonus for Insight: 10 bonus points for providing valuable insights or lessons learned from gameplay in the survey.
3. Selection Criteria:
A. Cyber Warrior of The Week (Top Student):
- Player with the highest cumulative points for that week.
- Must have completed the video survey.
- In case of a tie, the player with the higher gameplay score will be selected.
B. Cyber Squad of The Week (Top Class):
- Class with the highest average points (total points of the class divided by the number of players).
- At least 50% of the class must have completed the video survey for that week.
4. Additional Notes:
- Players and classes can view a real-time leaderboard on the CWN website.
- Points reset at the beginning of each week to ensure fresh competition.
- Players are encouraged to collaborate and learn from each other, embodying the spirit of CWN’s mission.
This strategy and point structure aim to foster a competitive yet collaborative environment. It encourages players to not only excel in gameplay but also to engage with the community, share their experiences, and reflect on their learning. The CWN Esports League is more than just a game; it’s a journey of growth, learning, and becoming a true Cyber Warrior.
- Community Manager: Entrusted with the responsibility of managing the server, organizing virtual meetups, and nurturing a positive and inclusive environment for all students.
- Students: This role is for all the student members joining the server, providing them with access to a vibrant community where they can learn, share, and grow.
- Game Masters: Individuals with a deep understanding of the games, ready to assist with guides, tips, and resolving queries to enhance the gaming experience for all.